Thursday, July 5, 2012

Where did Jen go?


Loyal readers, all 63 of you, I totally apologize for leaving you Jen-less for these long, hot months? What have you done with yourselves instead of reading my oh-so-fantastic blog? Have you been pining away by your inbox, waiting for just one more hit? Have you been crying yourselves to sleep? Or have you been doing, you know, kind of fun summery things that were just awesome? 

There is no good excuse for not writing. Well, Maybe one.
That’s why so many TV shows go on hiatus for the summer, cause when the snow melts and people can have actual good times outdoors, they forget about television. Well, not quite so much in Texas, where the uninhabitable summer months are just starting. 

So, here is my explanation, and I will tell you many ridiculous stories from the past two months that will have you giggling openly in the quiet section of the library. 

Mostly, I was traveling a good bit (wedding, play, cruise), and I had a pretty severe flu-like illness for about half of May (maybe 2/3). Yes, through the miracle of crappy immune systems I am able to get the flu in the middle of the summer. Oh, good times. I in fact found a half-written, fever-induced entry about how I had ebola and how lifetime movies saved my life. 

Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that I am back on track, and you will be hearing from me soon. 

Kisses,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment